Re: BUG REPORT: impossible to run a servlet without .class extension in the URL

 Ok, this bug has just been fixed, check the new version of
 ServletIndexer.java [1] in the public CVS tree, it will be
 updated in a day or two.

 [1] http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/java/classes/org/w3c/jigsaw/servlet/ServletIndexer.java

 Regards, Benoit.