Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 19:18:53 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Andreas Sterbenz <sterbenz@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
To: iaik-announce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Cc: iaik-jce@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at, iaik-ssl@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at
Subject: IAIK JCE and iSaSiLk 2.0 Final Release Available

Dear Customers,

We are proud to announce the availability of:
 * IAIK JCE 2.0 Final Release
 * iSaSiLk 2.0 Final Release
 * JigsawSSL for W3C's Jigsaw 2.0b1

They are now available for download at
http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/download.html with a new easy-to-use
installation program.

Some notable changes since the previous versions:

 * JCE 2.0
  . Full compatibility with Sun's JCE 1.2 EA 2
  . New HMac classes and an implementation for MD2
  . Our own secure random number generation package
  . Three new X.509 extensions
  . and of course bug fixes, documentation improvements, etc.

 * iSaSiLk 2.0
  . Improvements in compatibility with SSLeay
  . and of course bug fixes, documentation improvements, etc.

 * JigsawSSL
  . Uses Jigsaw 2.0b1 rather than Jigsaw 1.0b2 now

For a more complete list of changes see the documentation contained in the
distributions or visit our Web site.

Note that a separate distribution of JCE and SSL for Applets including
additional classes and a new version of the iSaSiLkLight library will be
available in about two weeks. Also, work on the post 2.0 versions of JCE
and SSL has already begun, we have a few ideas for improvements but we
always welcome suggestions.

For more information please visit our JigsawSSL powered Web site at
http://jcewww.iaik.tu-graz.ac.at/ or contact us via email at
jce-support@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at .

 Your IAIK Java Security Development Team