Re: Servlet-problem: Servlet not configured properly

 Ok, you should not extract the content of jsdk.jar, for good reasons
 Jigsaw does'nt like it. Jigsaw use a specific class loader for
 servlets and load every classes except those which are in a zip or in
 a jar file. So with your configuration a ClassCastException is
 thrown when Jigsaw try to initialize your servlet.

 2 solutions:

  1) put the jsdk.jar in your CLASSPATH instead of the extracted
     directories sun and javax.
  2) set the auto-reload flag to off (in ServletWrapper), then Jigsaw
    will use the System ClassLoader.

 Regards, Benoit.

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team