Re: about jigsaw 2.0alphala

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Lei Gao wrote:

> I've just installed jigsaw 2.0alphala on my mechine. And when I pointed my
> browser to /Admin/Editor/, I got the respond that the URL is not valid.
>
> I also played around with the beta version for couple
> days, and I could not get access to /Admin/ after I setup authentication
> for Admin directory, not even with my own password.
>
> I am a new user of jigsaw. I appreciate it if someone can drop me couple
> lines to help me out.

The last version of Jigsaw, (2.0) cannot be configured using the old
form-based editor, you must use the jigadmin tool to configure the server.
There is a basic documentation for this tool, check:
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/User/Administration/AdminTools.html

  /\ /  \                Architecture Domain - Jigsaw