Re: CGI POST experiment - negative results

John Brown wrote:

> I thought would let you all know the outcome of an experiment
> I tried in order to work around the problem noted in
> the original message cited below. Since this problem is
> now fixed in JavaWebServer (see 'Post on Windows 95' in
> http://jserv.javasoft.com/products/java-server/documentation/webserver1.0.2/release_notes.html
> ) I tried using their patched JRE with Jigsaw. It still
> didn't work. Also, Jigsaw doesn't produce any
> PATH_TRANSLATED environment variable at all.

One comment concerning the PATH_TRANSLATED problem:
the same problem has occured in the (very similiar) Java servlet
interface.
This problem was fixed by an update which I have gotten from w3. I have
added the update to this mail. I think that a similar correction would
fix your problem.
	Andreas Bufe

(remark: the POST method works fine with the servlet interface).