Re: Initia user id and password for JigAdmin

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, but the platform I'm using is Windows 95.
I've also tried it on UNIX. I could access admin from the httpd server but
not the admin server. If I'm correct, there is no initial user id
and initial password.

Regards,
Wesley Szeto