RE: NT4.0, JDK 1.0.2 and 1.1.1, and Jigsaw1.0a5 questions

I think this is the same problem that I reported a couple of months ago.
Seems that there is a problem with both Jigsaw and JavaWebserver that keeps
POST methods from correctly passing form arguments over stdin to a cgi
program. Seems to be a jdk1.1.1 problem on both NT4.0 and NT3.51.

ciao,
Christine