Re: Handling of redirections

Is there a spec (or other documentation) for the "client" side that
you're referring to here that uses the new AuthFilter? There seems to be
a GUI in there somewhere. When and how is that used? What actually is
this "client" stuff? I don't see anything in the release notes or
documentation about it.

-Mark