Re: FTP Server Written in Java?

No, although I wrote a TFTP client/server package. The hardest part of the
whole thing is dealing with timeouts in a reasonable way, since there's no
equivalent of a timeoutable socket.read() in Java (1.0.2, at least). You
have to architect this ugly mess of multiple threads which wait and notify
each other to achieve the same effect. I've discussed my design with
several people on these lists who know more than I do and the consensus
appears to be that, ugly as it is, what I've done is correct and as simple
as possible given the constraints.

Anyway, you might try a gamelan search. If anyone's done it, it's likely to
be there.

David

http://www.xcf.berkeley.edu/lists.html