Re: Cannot create new directory templates

Chiew Seng Tan wrote:

> Is there any reason that Alpha5 does not allow me to create new directory templates.
> I receive message "document contains no data" when trying to create
> new directory template by selection "Add Directory".

This has been mentioned in the list a few times:
There is a bug in w3c/jigsaw/indexer/Directory.java in line 89:
// this should be commented out:
// defs.put("resource-store", getResourceStore());

o So change dir to Jigsaw/src/classes
o Edit the file mentioned above
o Compile the file
o Put it in your zip-file (normally Jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip
o Restart your server and try again.

Hope it helps.

Bye,
	Christoph.
--
Christoph Begall                begall@NADS.de
NADS GmbH                       NADS - Advertising on Nets