Re: crypt JAVA

That's all well and good but I can't find anything in that document that
actually says which providers/algorithms exist in which particular Java
implementation. I figure that that is what the original poster would
really like to know. The document talks about the generic capabilities
of the crypto API, not particular instantiations.

-Mark