Directory Template Creation Problem with IE3.01/Win95

Isn't this one the last minute problem of 1.0alpha5 ? Delete line 89
of file w3c/jigsaw/indexer/Directory.java which should be

put("store", getResourceStore());

And recompile, etc I am still planning to put out an upgraded
jigsaw.zip file.

Anselm.