    Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
    Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:24:46 GMT
    Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
    Accept-Charset: iso-8859-1,*,utf-8

    HTTP/1.0 200 OK
    Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:23:51 GMT
    Allow: GET, HEAD
    Server: Oracle_Web_listener3.0.1.0.0/2.14FC1

    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>Document moved</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=/cnews/pna_auth.welcome">
    </BODY>
    Connection closed by foreign host.

  This one looks indeed like a bug: I have tracked it down to an
  IOException in CachedResource:cacheContent. For some reason this
  method gets an IOException when reading up the data; my
  interpretation (which needs some checking) is the following: when
  the read in cacheContent is performed, the buffered stream already
  has the bytes available. However before returning these it tries to
  fill in the buffer (read on the socket), this results in an
  IOException which discard the data already available in the buffer.
  I'll check that further, and report the bug to javasoft - if it's
  one.

b) http://www.score.kaplan.com
    www43:abaird$ telnet www.score.kaplan.com 80
    Trying 204.177.145.41...