Re: Follow up on multipart/x-mixed-replace

> npatil@cs.tamu.edu writes:
>  >
>  > Hi
>  >
>  > I wrote the following piece to implement the multipart/x-mixed-replace
>  > MIME type.  It appears that everything is being written onto the
>  > socket connection fine but Netscape is not able to interpret whatever
>  > is received...
>  >
>  > Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong here.
>
> It would be cool to actually get the output generated by your
> resource. Also, instead of client.getOutputStream, you should rather
> use request.getOutputStream, and set your reply status code to
> HTTP.DONE (that's a trick to tell the Jigsaw engine that you have
> generated the output)
>
> Anselm.

The output generated is as follows:
( I did a telnet to the web server to obtain one  ... there is a sleep of
1.5 secs in between in each of the individual replies. )

dilbert:~>telnet dexman.cs.tamu.edu 8001
Trying 128.194.133.212...
Connected to dexman.cs.tamu.edu.
Escape character is '^]'.
GET /User/jigtest4 HTTP/1.0