Adding directories to the server.

Rick Anderson writes:
 > I am trying to add a directory. What I think is the equivalent of a
 > document path to Jigsaw1.0Alpha5.  HOwever, when I go to Admin/Directories
 > choice and type in a new directory the server claims that the form has no
 > data.  The form is filled filled out correctly.  Has anyone run into this
 > problem and can it be fixed?

Make sure to read the Introduction/Indexer blurb in the user
guide. Directory templates are a way to customize how Jigsaw will
export any documents under a physical directory (ie file system based,
not URL based).

What you may be looking for is rather the PassDirectory, whose doc is
available from the User guide as:
Reference/Resources/PassDirectory

Hope this helps,
Anselm