Re:Jigsaw and .java files

At 11:58 AM +1000 22/10/96, Thomas S. Wigington wrote:
>I have some .java files sitting in a directory (the same directory as
>the index.html file) and I want to provide hyper links to some source
>code, but i keep getting a target resource not found.

If I understood you situation correctly then the answer is in FAQ. You have
to specify resource to  serve   files with  .java extension. To do that you
need to go to /Admin/Extensions (???) and add new extension.

For an example, check the .txt extension entry.

Hope it helps,
    Alex.

alex@access.com.au