Re: Runaway CgiResource Problem

I'm sorry for being unclear, I am having the problem with 1.0 alpha3
Since I didn't have have access to alpha2 I am still trying to work out
the differences (the documentation seems out of sync) but we have had
very good success with alpha1 and Lincoln Stein's CGI.pm perl stuff

Thanks

The Web Team - Service Automation
Bruce Nelson (webmaster)
Lisa Roxas (development)