Does anybody have form resource sample.

Alexandre Rafalovitch writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I am trying to understand how form processing work in Jigsaw and I am
 > stuck. I would like to be able to do something simple. For example a form
 > that has a textEdit field and toggle field and when data is posted echo the
 > content of textField and value of a toggle. I also want that form to be
 > generated on the fly, like the rest of the forms in Jigsaw are.
 >
 > I looked at PostableResource and on various forms/ and formedit/ resources,
 > but it is beyong me for the moment.
 >
 > If anybody can help me in any way, I would be grateful.
 >         Alex.

The form package is not well documented, your best guest at this time
is to look  how at is used in the generic resource form editor (not a
piece of cake ;-).

 > Ps. I could even write a tutorial on how it works, once I will know the way.

This would be great, I am again pressured by meetings, I'll try to
send out a detailed explanation of how it works, so that you can start
with something.

Anselm.
[BTW: can you remind me my promess in private email, if you don't get
anything by tomororw]