Re:removing an extension

At 5:12 AM 27/8/96, Nick Pollitt wrote:
>I added an extension, and found later that I had made a mistake.
>I want to reinstall the extension without removing all the others
>(by obliterating .jigidx) yet I haven't found a way to do this -
>I see no 'remove' button on the /Admin/Extensions page.  Is there
>some 'clean' way to do this?

There is a remove button, it just does not advertise itself.:-{  On the
extensions page there is a checkbox for each extension. If you will select
those checkboxes and click Ok, selected extensions will be removed.

Hope it helps,
Alex
Ps, All the resources that already used your extension information would
have to be reindexed/deleted-restored so they can take advantage of new
extension information. Otherwise they would just keep erroneous values. :-{

alex@access.com.au