Re:Updated version

>Nick Pollitt writes:
> > Anselm,
> > 	When is the next release of Jigsaw coming out?
>
>Hi Jigsaw'ers,
>

>Sorry for the delay in answering my email these last days, but I am
>the (very) proud father of Paul Baird-Smith, born on Aug the
>15th.
Yahoo!!! Congratulations. Kiss him hello from Jigsaw users ( can I speak
for all on this? :-} )

> Although I am most happy, I am afraid that Jigsaw release (which
>was initially planed to happen before this) will be delayed, by at
>least three weeks. I will be in vacation for two of them, and packing
>everything will take another week (Sept. 7).

What about Antonio Ramirez. Is he going to answer the questions, or we
should not expect any help  from official team (?).

>Again, sorry for the delay. I will keep you informed as soon as
>possible if anything changes again iun the meantime.
>
>Anselm.

That is Ok. Have fun and we will wait for your return. Can we expect a
father API in upcoming release of Jigsaw since the shipping date has moved?
:-}

Keep digging,
Alex.

--------| I feel as confused as a baby in a topless bar. |--------