Re: Filter question/problem

Jeff Dripps wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I wrote a really simple filter that I thought would be great for end users
> configuring Jigsaw. It's purpose was to eliminate having to hand type many
> of the admin URLs discussed in the configuration tutorials. It's goal was
> to replace embedded tags with the users actual host name and port number in
> any html document the filter was applied to. For example in the
> configuration.html example below, the tag <!--your.host.name--> is
> replaced, resulting in the ability to just click the link to configure
> rather than copy/paste it in.

Very good.

Your code is very similar to my ImageCountFilter. You can see the code
at
address http://www.netfly.it:8080/Extents/src/ImageCountFilter.java

If the next tag is into same line, don't work becouse the following code
test for one tag for line

while ((strTmp = ds.readLine()) != null) {
   //  System.out.println(strTmp);

   // test if the line contains URL_TAG
   if ((nPos = strTmp.indexOf(URL_TAG)) != -1) {
       System.out.println("host tag found");

       // replace the tag with host info
       strTmp = insertURL(request, strTmp, nPos);
   }

Loop on line for test other tags

Regards
Pasquale