Re: [www-isaviz] <none>

Unofrtunately that cannot be done, because of the
previously-mentioned dependencies on Java2D's graphics
context.

You might want to look at W3C's RDF Validator servlet
[1] for something that might better suit your needs
(source code available through CVS).

[1] http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/

Emmanuel

Jery Cook wrote:
> I rather not launch the application... it would be
great to have simply an
> API, that takes an RDF/XML stream, and generate the
.gif,etc.

> I plan to generate RDF/XML on the fly in a
web-application.. I wanted the
> Graphical view of the RDF saved as an image on the
server so I can embed it
> in a webpage..
>
>   it will generate a new graph based on the RDF/XML,
then save it to a