Von: Emmanuel Pietriga [mailto:epietriga@nuxeo.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 07. Mai 2004 15:11
An: kianoush.eshaghi@metadat.at
Cc: www-isaviz@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Problem with the import local RDF-File

Hello,

Could you please send me one of your RDF/XML files so that I can try to
parse it and see if this error occurs here?

The error message suggests that there is an error in the SVG file
produced by GraphViz. From what I recall, there is a good chance this is
linked to your version of GraphViz. Can you tell me what version you are
using?

I remember that one of the 1.7.x or 1.8.x versions did not declare a
namespace URI for 'xlink'. But I don't remember which version exactly.
Anyway, you can try to upgrade to a more recent version (say, 1.12 or
1.10 if 1.12 is not available for your OS). You can download it from [1].

[1] http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/download.html

Emmanuel

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (epietriga@nuxeo.com)