Re: error in gsseditor.

Hello,

There is a good chance that this error occurs because you are running
IsaViz and GSSEditor using a Java Virtual Machine version 1.3.x or earlier.

The Spinner widget was added in Java VMs version 1.4.0 and later. So
upgrading to a more recent Java VM should fix your problem. You can
download SUN's latest 1.4.x JDK/JRE at [1].

IsaViz is supposed to work on JVMs 1.3.x, and it actually does. However,
JSpinners are used by an advanced widget provided by the underlying ZVTM
graphical library, which is called when opening GSSEditor. So in the
current state of implementation, you cannot use GSSEditor unless you
have a JVM 1.4.x or later (but you can use every other feature,
including GSS rendering). I could change the ZVTM code so that it no
longer uses JSpinners, but these are convenient, and anyway it is
STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to run IsaViz under a JVM 1.4.x or later (you may
experience random crashes and lower performances with JVMs version 1.3.X).

Emmanuel

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

--
Emmanuel Pietriga (epietriga@nuxeo.com)