Re: [www-isaviz] <none>

I am not sure I understand what you expect to be able to do exactly.
Can you be more specific?

Basically, IsaViz allows you to graphically browse and edit RDF models
represented as 2D graphs. It does not represent images or other
multimedia resources differently than other resources if that is what
you expect. They are represented as ellipses, as any other resource,
linked to other entities in the graph by edges.

But it would be interesting to represented resources which have an
inherent graphical representation (such as images) using this inherent
representation instead of an ellipse labeled with the reousrce's URI.
That is not the case yet, but we are considering this. Is that what you
want?

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis