Re: classes

I am not sure I see what you mean.
Class picker? Can you elaborate?

What do you want to abbreviate in the diagram?
You can already abbreviate property names in the diagram by defining NS
bindings in the first tab of the "definitions" window (full NS is
replaced by prefix). But I don't think that is what you mean here? Are
you talking about abbreviating the name of some resources?

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis