Re: great! (& ui question)

Danny Ayers wrote:

>>You can consider the (de)activation feature as an equivalent of
>>commenting out parts of an RDF/XML file.
>>

> Right, that should do the trick for what I'm after today, thanks!
> Deactivation is a great idea, btw.

Glad you find it useful. I wasn't sure people would use it at first.

> What I had in mind more was the ability to load in a given vocabulary (and
> perhaps store within a kind of template) and for it to be available for use
> within docs in exactly the same fashion as terms from the rdf & rdfs
> namespaces are currently available.

You mean import new items in the "Property Types" table of the
"Definitions" window, that you could then use to create new statements
in the model?  Well, that IS possible :)
To import new property types in this table, just click on the "Load
Properties..." button in the bottom-right corner of the same window. You
will then be able to select any RDF/XML file. All property types in this
file that are not already in the list will be added, without modifying
the model you are working currently on. You can repeat this operation at
will. All types listed here get saved in ISV project files, so that you
don't have to import them again next time.

Is that what you need?

Emmanuel

--
emmanuel.pietriga@xrce.xerox.com |  Xerox Research Centre Europe
Contextual Computing             |  6, Chemin de Maupertuis