[minutes] Internationalization telecon 2019-10-31


text version follows:


            Internationalization Working Group Teleconference

31 Oct 2019


           JcK, Bert, himorin, xfq, jdl, r12a





      * [2]Topics
          1. [3]Action items
          2. [4]Info Share
          3. [5]RADAR and Active Work Review
          4. [6]review comments
          5. [7]What time is this meeting ?
      * [8]Summary of Action Items
      * [9]Summary of Resolutions

Action items


      [10] http://www.w3.org/International/track/actions/open

    Atsushi: Find out about potential schedule clash with ttwg and
    report back if we need to consider a time change

    close action-839

    <trackbot> Closed action-839.

    r12a: Change the meeting page to ensure it reflects the pending
    time change

    close action-841

    <trackbot> Closed action-841.

    r12a: Write to other hr groups via team list and ask about
    label patterns in github

    close action-842

    <trackbot> Closed action-842.

Info Share

    nothing to share

RADAR and Active Work Review


      [11] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1

    devices & sensors review complete: no issues

    dom review - Bert to finish today


      [12] https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4452


      [13] https://www.w3.org/International/reviews/review-instructions

review comments


      [14] https://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/


      [15] https://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/#xslt

    <xfq> [16]https://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/#xslt

      [16] https://w3c.github.io/i18n-activity/reviews/#xslt

    any objections to closing all xslt tracker issues?

    no objections

    <scribe> ACTION: r12a to close XSLT tracker items

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-843 - Close xslt tracker items [on
    Richard Ishida - due 2019-11-07].

    any objection to closing all tracker items in UTR51, Package on
    the Web, CSS Flexbox?

    no objection

    <scribe> ACTION: r12a to close tracker items for UTR51, Package
    on the Web, CSS Flexbox

    <trackbot> Created ACTION-844 - Close tracker items for utr51,
    package on the web, css flexbox [on Richard Ishida - due

What time is this meeting ?

    change the mtg page to have a table, planned well in advance
    that shows times for all changes in DST for coming year

    fix time of the mtg to follow UK time

    <xfq> something like: 1500 British time (1400 UTC in DST; 1500
    UTC in non-DST)

    add links to the time/date calculator page

    meeting adjourned

Summary of Action Items

    [NEW] ACTION: r12a to close tracker items for UTR51, Package on
    the Web, CSS Flexbox
    [NEW] ACTION: r12a to close XSLT tracker items

Summary of Resolutions

    [End of minutes]

Received on Thursday, 31 October 2019 15:54:24 UTC