RE: Horizontal review request: Intersection Observer

Hello Léonie and WebApps,

I have received this request and added it to our radar [1]. We should be able to complete a review by your requested date. If you have an explainer or other materials, please reply with pointers.

Thanks,

Addison

[1] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/projects/1
      [a] https://github.com/w3c/i18n-activity/issues/793