Re: difference between UTF-8 and UTF-8? ...

We have an article regarding declaring character encodings in HTML:

  https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-html-encoding-declarations

Quoting the article:

  It doesn't matter which you use, but it's easier to type the first one
  (the <meta charset=...> one). It also doesn't matter whether you type
  UTF-8 or utf-8.

So all the forms you provided will have the same effect.

Fuqiao