RE: Request to review the Semantic Sensor Network Ontology [I18N-ACTION-626]

Hello François,

Apologies on the delay in sending this to a public list. I want to confirm that the I18N WG did review the SSN Ontology spec and found no additional issues to raise.

Thanks,

Addison

Addison Phillips
Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)