Re: [css-text-decor-3] Updated DoC, open issues

> On Dec 28, 2016, at 00:43, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
>
> I've drafted up a Disposition of Comments for the 2013 CSS Text Decoration CR:
>  https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-decor-3/issues-cr-2013

Issue 6[1] is marked as resolved, and it mostly is, but the minutes[2] indicate the plan was to:
* Add the new behavior and new keywords in L4 (done)
* Add a note to L3 saying we expect to change to match L4 (done)
* Update the default behavior in L3 to match the one in L4 in a subsequent CR update. (not done)

It isn't entirely clear to me that we had solid agreement on that last point when we moved on, with Fantasai seeming in favor, plinss seeming against.

Should that be counted as a separate open issue?

— Florian
[1] https://drafts.csswg.org/css-text-decor-3/issues-cr-2013#issue-6
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015May/0314.html