[browser-payment-api] Issue: Add dir/lang member on dictionaries whose content is displayed in browser UI marked as HR: i18n

From: Marcos Cáceres via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 06:34:56 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
marcoscaceres has just labeled an issue for
https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api as "HR: i18n":

== Add dir/lang member on dictionaries whose content is displayed in
browser UI ==
As we can't mark-up the labels in dictionaries (using HTML), we might
need to add `dir` ("ltr" and "rtl") members on dictionaries that
contain things that are displayed to the end-user (defaulting to "ltr"
 when missing). So:

```JS
[
  displayItems: [{
    label: "البند الخاص (للبيع!)",
    dir: "rtl",
    amount: { },
  }]
]
```

Have the i18n folks looked at this API? They will likely ask us to add
 that. We might also need `lang`.

cc @r12a.

See https://github.com/w3c/browser-payment-api/issues/327