[html] Issue: Which branch should I check out for translation? marked as i18n

From: chaals via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 11:02:04 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
chaals has just labeled an issue for https://github.com/w3c/html as
"i18n":

== Which branch should I check out for translation? ==
Hi, I am a web developer in Korea.
I want to translate the HTML 5.1  specification, so I forked the
repository(github.com/w3c/html), and checked out the 5.1  branch, and
then I am currently  translating with include files in section
directory. (I am editing that files, then exporting with bikeshed and
multiple.js)

I noticed that the 5.1 specification changes to the recommendation.
But, it is still described as CR-20160621 version in
includes/status.include file.

So  I want to know if it is right that I am looking at that branch, or
  which branch to look at, if not.

See https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/660