[ldn] Issue: Examples should include @language marked as i18n

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2016 17:22:59 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
r12a has just labeled an issue for https://github.com/w3c/ldn as
"i18n":

== Examples should include @language ==
[raised on behalf of Felix Sasaki and Addison Phillips]
The draft has a normative dependency on json-ld. One should have at
least one example in the draft that shows the I18N aspects of json-ld,
 based e.g. on the json-ld string internationalization section
https://www.w3.org/TR/json-ld/#string-internationalization

In fact we'd recommend adding language information to all examples
containing natural language text, to convey the idea that it's useful
information.

The example at https://www.w3.org/TR/ldn/#sending  includes an `@Type`
 with an apparent English language value (`"Announce"`). There is no
use of the JSON-LD `@language` context value to set the document
language (in this case to English. Should there be?

See https://github.com/w3c/ldn/issues/50