Re: [presentation-api] Possibility for a character to be interpreted differently depending on locale

From: Tomoyuki Shimizu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 06:59:15 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
> In this case, it seems to make sense to pass the smartphone's
accept-language settings to the second screen and require the browser
to pass that to the server from which it is requesting the resource.

I think it make sense, too. If I understand it correctly, this
mechanism seems to need to be implemented in the control protocol,
since the receiving user agent needs to know the controlling user
agent's accept-language setting before loading a receiver Web app. Now
 I am wondering whether existing control protocols for the 2-UA case
might have such a mechanism or not...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tomoyukilabs
Please view or discuss this issue at