[charmod-norm] fix stylesheet and figure styling from I18N-ACTION-488

From: aphillips via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 20:01:22 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
aphillips has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/charmod-norm:

== fix stylesheet and figure styling from I18N-ACTION-488 ==

See https://github.com/w3c/charmod-norm/issues/50
Further comments on this issue will NOT be notified to this list. If
you'd like to follow the discussion, please do so by subscribing to
the issue via the above link. Do not reply to this email.