RE: HTML5.1 review

Hi Léonie,

Thanks for the note. I have added HTML 5.1 to our review radar [1]. I assume that you would like to receive comments as github issues. We will use the tag "i18n" when filing issues in your github issues list. Note that we may discuss potential issues in our own github issues repo separately. These are identified by the tag #html51.

Can you give us a little more idea what date you'd like to receive comments by? I assume that submitting issues to you should occur before your CR. If we have just submitted comments, how would they be addressed in CR?

Addison

Addison Phillips
Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)