APTLD Meeting in Oman - May 11 2014

From: Don Hollander <gm@aptld.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 07:28:54 +1300
Cc: www-international@w3.org
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Gday,

Im Don Hollander, the General Manager of APTLD - the Regional Organisation for ccTLD operators in the Asia Pacific region.

Im including here a call for participation in our next meeting in May in Oman - not longer after the Madrid Meeting.

Im including this notice here because much of the meeting will be focusing on IDN - Internationalised Domain Names.  I thought this group might have some interest in it.

If you have any questions or want to participate, please contact me directly - gm@aptld.org

Thank you.

Don