[review feedback] qa-css-charset

From: Gunnar Bittersmann <gunnar@bittersmann.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 07:52:11 +0100
To: www-international@w3.org
title="Cascading Style Sheets">CSS</abbr> style sheet?</p>
««

Is the abbr element with title attribute really helpful to anybody?
IMHO, it could be removed:
style sheet?</p>

when style sheets and the calling HTML file are in different encodings.
««

It’s rather multiple HTML files calling one style sheet:
when the style sheet and the calling HTML files are in different encodings.

Or both in singular:
when the style sheet and the calling HTML file are in different encodings.

Cheers,
Gunnar