Two new encoding related articles for review

Following on from the revision of the i18n article about encoding
declarations in HTML (that review period ends today), I have revised and
updated two further articles:

Choosing & applying a character encoding
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-choosing-encodings-new

Declaring character encodings in CSS
http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-css-charset-new

Please take a look and send any comments to www-international@w3.org