Re: Encoding: Referring people to a list of labels

From: John Cowan <cowan@mercury.ccil.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:13:52 -0500
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: Andrew Cunningham <lang.support@gmail.com>, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@hsivonen.fi>, WWW International <www-international@w3.org>, Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>
Anne van Kesteren scripsit:

> You can supply your own font. And if your current font has a mapping
> for the wrong code points, you could fix it.

That's not the case for complex scripts where a pure Unicode
representation requires Graphite fonts, as browsers other than Firefox
don't provide their own support for it.

--
People go through the bother of Christmas because Christmas helps them
to understand why they go through the bother of living out their lives