Re: Encoding: Referring people to a list of labels

Henri,

Your point is valid,  but there is the flip side:  the specs should also
require browser developers to implement correct rendering of those
codepoints.

In those cases where there is full Unicode support for a laanguage.

Passing off the problem as a need to provide guidance to web developers to
Unicode ignores the fact that browser developers also need to get it right.

You need a complete ecosystem,  browsers,  web services and infrastructure
and content.

And honestly its the web browsers that are the weak link in the utf-8
cycle.

A.