[css-text] I18N-ISSUE-332: Lack of complete kashida description

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:30:59 +0000
To: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: www International <www-international@w3.org>
    http://www.w3.org/2013/12/05-i18n-minutes.html

    Section 7.3. The I18N WG is aware that there is not a complete description of how kashida should be implemented--no "Arabic LREQ" similar to the "JLREQ" document--and that this makes interoperable styling that includes kashida difficult for implementers to contemplate and difficult for CSS to describe.

See also: discussion on http://www.w3.org/2013/12/05-i18n-minutes.html#item05

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)