[css-text] I18N-ISSUE-315: Reference to line breaking in KLREQ

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:21:48 +0000
To: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: www International <www-international@w3.org>
    5.2. Breaking Rules for Punctuation: the ‘line-break’ property
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-css-text-3-20131010/#line-break-property

    "The rules here are following guidelines from KLREQ for Korean, which don't allow the Chinese/Japanese-specific breaks. However, the resulting behavior could use some review and feedback to make sure they are correct, particularly when “word basis” breaking is used (‘word-break: keep-all’) in Korean."

    I don't see what this is referring to. The rules below seem to all be relevant to either Japanese or Chinese.