I18N-ISSUE-338: UAX14 reference (editorial) [.prep-CSS3-text]

From: Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:57:27 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
I18N-ISSUE-338: UAX14 reference (editorial) [.prep-CSS3-text]

Raised by: John Klensin
On product: .prep-CSS3-text

The reference given is to a different version of UAX #14, with different authorship, than the document to which the link in that reference points.

That would normally be trivial but, since the CSS text document says that the line breaking classes of UAX #14 must be honored and UAX #14 continues to change and become more specific, there is potential for the two documents diverging in ways that would create a contradictory overall set of requirements.