CSS Writing Modes, bidi tests

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 20:13:33 +0100
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
I updated and significantly extended the old tests we used to have for
CSS bidi.  You can see the 96 new tests at
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/repository/css3-writing-modes/bidi/results-bidi

I plan to upload the tests to github and send the CSS test suite folks a
pull request in a few days.

In the meantime, I'd be grateful if you would take a look at the tests
and let me know if there are any bugs.

If one uses  -moz and -webkit prefixes (which these tests don't) pretty
well all the tests pass, so assuming that that means it will be easy to
provide non-prefixed versions of the properties, it looks like we're in
a good way wrt support of these features.

Cheers,
RI