Re: [css-text] Arabic letters connecting between elements with display: inline

Hi,

+1 to Mati.

Firefox: preserves letters joining when change in font color :-)
Webkit: breaks the joining :-(

All browsers break the joining when change in font-size or font-family. OK

Regards,

Najib

--
Najib TOUNSI (tounsi at w3.org)