Re: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-331: No kashida style or relationship to styles 'distribute' and 'inter-word'

There was a request in Tucson F2F[1] that:
* “auto” automagically does the best justification for the content language
* Define values only when multiple choices of justification behavior are required within one language
* That behavior should be described so that implementers who do not know the language can implement in an interoperable way
and with our knowledge, the “kashida” value did not meet the criteria.

The discussion started to cut values down to “auto | distribute”[2], then we had information that “none” and “inter-word” meet the criteria.

Can you give such information for “kashida”?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Feb/0474.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2012Dec/0057.html

/koji