status of I18N review of CSS Text [I18N-ACTION-273]

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:15:13 +0000
To: "CSS WWW Style (www-style@w3.org)" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: www International <www-international@w3.org>
Hello CSS,

I've been tasked with updating you on the status of our review of CSS3 Text module. We spent most of our call yesterday reviewing comments, but will need another week to conclude our review. Thanks for your patience on this.

I do want to take a moment to mention that I18N (courtesy of Richard) already has an extensive collection of tests related to CSS3 Text. We hope that this will help with creation of the test suite.

Thanks (for I18N)

Addison

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)